Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Financial Controller
Copper Moon Coffee is a commercial coffee roastery in Lafayette, Indiana. We source, roast, package, and ship coffee for customers all over the country. Our customers include those in wholesale, retail, and online markets. We also brew and serve our out-of-this-world coffee at several world-class cafés in Lafayette and West Lafayette.
The Customer Service/Sales Order Entry Clerk will be responsible for managing incoming customer orders and entering them into the ERP system. This person must be able to interact in a professional manner with internal and external customers. Our ideal candidate is energetic and has a strong work ethic. The ability to learn quickly and execute tasks in a timely manner is a must.
- Process sales orders
- Create shipping labels
- Take phone orders (shared responsibility)
- Handle customer complaints
- Print product labels
- Enter PO’s, inventory receipts and inventory count for finished goods
- Order equipment and supplies
- Generate invoices and file documents
- Make check and cash deposits, and apply payments
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to interact with multiple audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to build working relationships among a diverse workforce
- Strong organizational and time/project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Ability to handle interruptions and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Business or Related Field
- Minimum of three years administrative office support experience
- Direct experience with day-to-day order entry
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to carry 25 pounds.