Copper Moon Coffee is a commercial coffee roaster located in Lafayette, Indiana. We grind, roast, and package coffee for customers all over the country. Some of our customers include those in wholesale, retail, and online markets.
Copper Moon Coffee has immediate openings for Machine Operators at our roasting plant. We are seeking operators to work on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Control and adjust the functions and settings of machines
- Feed the necessary product to semi-automated machine
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running
- Maintain activity logs during shift
- Ensure product accuracy concerning weight, labels, count, etc.
We are looking for qualified candidates that possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED, technical degree preferred
- 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Solid and successful work history
- Excellent attendance record
- Off-shift availability
- Working knowledge of high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage several moving parts at once
If you have a great work ethic and enjoy coffee, we may have the job for you!